Wichita State vs. Mizzou Round of 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State vs. Mizzou Round of 32

Will this game be available on the radio (audio-103.7 or 1240) or espn 3 (computer/television) ?

Or is it only available for audio streaming on the internet?

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Will this game be available on the radio (audio-103.7 or 1240) or espn 3 (computer/television) ?

Or is it only available for audio streaming on the internet?
    Try this link

Comment

I thought Mizzou looked plenty tough last night in their win over KU. They will certainly present a much, much tougher, bigger, stronger and more athletic challenge for the Shocks than Radford did and I think the Shocks will have to be at their best to come away with a ticket to the Sweet 16.

Florida appears to be playing their best volleyball of the season having won 9 of their last 11 matches with their two losses against #2 national seed Florida by 3-1 scores.

Mizzou certainly expended more energy last night in their 5-set win over KU than the Shocks did in their relatively easy win over Radford. Whether that will be a factor or not is hard to say. Hopefully, the Shockers are ready for the step up in quality of opponent.

Tickets for tonight's match are available at GoShockers.com. Adults $8.00; 65+ and 12 & Under $6.00
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 2, 2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Well the BB took care of business. Now its time for the ladies to put the icing on the cake and make this a great Shocker day!
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Chris Lamb was on the post-game radio show for a few moments, I believe that he said that so far 6100 tickets sold for the game tonight. Come on Shocker Nation, let’s have the highest attendance of any site tonight!
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            Chris Lamb was on the post-game radio show for a few moments, I believe that he said that so far 6100 tickets sold for the game tonight. Come on Shocker Nation, let’s have the highest attendance of any site tonight!
            Walk-ups will make this a near sell-out, I would guess, if there's already that many seats spoken for three hours before the event.

Comment

Go Shox!

Comment

Solid crowd thirty minutes before match time. I'd expect over 8,000 based on what I see right now.

Comment

Men’s basketball team arrived at Koch around 30 mins ago:

Comment

• ArtVandalay
                    ArtVandalay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sully tweeted Kennedy would have the call on the radio after arriving back into town with the basketball team.

Ladies drop the first set 25-23

Comment

Not looking good...
                    The Assman

Comment

This may be unofficial, but I have the Shocks hitting .009. Mizzou service errors really helping to keep it close.

Comment

Come on ladies. If we can steal the second set the momentum will shift.

Comment

Can drop this second set, or they will have a huge hill to climb...
                          The Assman

Comment

MU has had an answer for every Shocker rally thus far.

Comment

Working...
                            X