No announcement yet.

All Session Tickets $14? Is That Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Session Tickets $14? Is That Right?

I checked the price of tickets, and what I found said that it was $14 for all session tickets. ($10 for > 65 or < 12 year olds).

Is that right? $14 for tickets to 4 volleyball games in the NCAA playoffs? That seems ridiculously low. Am I reading something wrong?

I know I could call the ticket office, but I thought I'd put it out here in case anyone was afraid the tickets would be pricey.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

I believe the price is right. But it will be 3 games, not 4. Still a fantastic value.

Comment

Yes, that is correct but those ticket prices only apply to tickets bought in advance. Easy to buy online with a Print at Home option which is worth the $2.00.

If you wait to buy at the door ticket prices are $8.00 ($6.00 Youth/Senior). Note all tickets are General Admission. There is no reserved seating.

The interesting thing is that the press release (see below) seems to indicate that purchasing at the door will only be available on Friday but not sure if I am interpreting that correctly. I assume you could still purchase online on Saturday (if not sold out) to attend the second round match but you might want to check with the ticket office about this.

Student tickets are $2.00. Can we actually attract more than a handful of students to a Shocker Volleyball game? I doubt it but we will see.
      WICHITA, Kan. - The Wichita State volleyball team will host the NCAA First and Second Rounds for the first time in school history.  
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 28, 2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X