WSU vs OU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs OU

Does anyone know if this is a single match like the one against NE or a tournament format? I might actually get to attend this one and would love to see a full day of play. Hearing great things about this team!

Your best bet to get any info on this match would be to contact the WSU
    Volleyball office.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

I've heard there might be 2 matches, against OU and another school.

I think the ladies have performed admirably so far this spring and are setting themselves up for a championship run in the fall. (or at least I hope they are).

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

OU website shows11:00 and 1:00 WSU vs OU play best 2 of 3 against each other. Should be good games as OU is a top tier Big 12 team who has the courage to play the SHOX consistently unlike other kitty hawks
        GO SHOX!

Comment

Here is the note from the OU Website:

The University of Oklahoma volleyball team concludes its spring practice season Saturday with two matches against Wichita State. The Sooners and Shockers play a best-of-three-series at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the Houston Huffman Center on the OU campus. Spectators are asked to enter at the southeast corner of the facility.

Comment

Working...
          X