Kansas State Spring Invitational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas State Spring Invitational

Hope some fans are at the matches today. Please keep us updated. :posterwsu: :posterwsu:

Just heard we won first match easily, but the person reporting that just got there and did not actually see the first match. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Split with one of the KSU teams. Won first game 25-22. Lost second. Not sure of the score. Anyone there to give birds eye view of how the girls are looking?

Comment

Originally posted by sistyugler
        Split with one of the KSU teams. Won first game 25-22. Lost second. Not sure of the score. Anyone there to give birds eye view of how the girls are looking?
        They look real good.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Originally posted by sistyugler
          They look real good.
          Doc, they always look good. How are they playing?

Comment

They went 7-1 on the day. Swept Arkansas State, split with one KSU team, swept the 2nd KSU team and swept UMKC. Do not have any stats, but sounds like a really good day!! :yahoo:

Comment

I have been hearing things from people who have seen the team play and I am getting excited about the upcoming season. I may miss the home matches but I'll follow as well as I can.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                I have been hearing things from people who have seen the team play and I am getting excited about the upcoming season. I may miss the home matches but I'll follow as well as I can.
                The bits and pieces we are hearing sound promising. Looking forward to this coming fall.

I am assuming Chelsey took most of the reps at setter this spring.

If she did well I wonder if Lambo will be looking at the 6-2 again in the fall. We didn't look very good against OU when we went to the 6-2 in last fall's NCAA regional, but then we did not have a lot of practice time. I suppose a lot will depend on how Hoop's legs feel after some time off.

We know we have good firepower on the pins with Emily and Camri. We need Sam, Alysa, Katie or Brianna to step up and give us some additional scoring on the outside.

We should also be pretty solid on defense also with Waldo and Jackie having another year of experience in their quiver.

The key may be how the middles step up. Elizabeth, Ashley and perhaps Hannah. Sarah McGee will be very difficult to replace.

Comment

Working...
                X