No announcement yet.

An Initial Look Forward to Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a letter (a form letter but with my name) discussing the end of year banquet and the spring volleyball schedule from Shannon Lamb. Have other season ticket holders received such a letter yet? WSU will play in four spring tournaments and host one. I'm looking forward to spring volleyball!!
    :goshocks:
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
      I received a letter (a form letter but with my name) discussing the end of year banquet and the spring volleyball schedule from Shannon Lamb. Have other season ticket holders received such a letter yet? WSU will play in four spring tournaments and host one. I'm looking forward to spring volleyball!!
      :goshocks:
      Yes, I received a letter. No specifics but said more details would be forthcoming by late January.

Comment

How many spring games can they play?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
          How many spring games can they play?
          They can have competition on 4 days. However, I don't believe there is any specific limit to how many matches they can play. It is unlikely, they would play more than 2 on any day.

Comment

Spring volleyball matches are generally best 2 out of 3 when there are several teams involved; number of games would depend on how many teams are present.

Comment

Thanks for this thread 1972Shocker. Great info.
              In the fast lane

Comment

I hope Lambo can get another trip out West to California, Sooo many good teams to play. This can only help our team take the next step - Sweet 16 next year. I assume if the Shocks Match Club brought in some additional $$$$ this is where it helps with team improvement.
                GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
                X