Virginia vs LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia vs LSU

They battle at Virginia on January 2 I believe. Who do we root for?

Re: Virginia vs LSU

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
    They battle at Virginia on January 2 I believe. Who do we root for?
    As it applies to recruiting? I have no idea.

Comment

Do you root for the one with the best record or rpi or do you hope for some balance so neither of these teams have a diminished rpi?

Comment

I hope they both recruit well-How bout you? Is that you Dofo?
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Root for Virginia. We need as high of an rpi win as we can get. Virginia has a better shot at a higher rpi.

Comment

Do you root for the one with the best record or rpi or do you hope for some balance so neither of these teams have a diminished rpi?
            While I think this would have been better placed in the Men's Basketball forum, for WSU's RPI it is a wash. But since Virginia is likely to have a better season, their RPI is more important as they have more chance to be a quality win (top 100 or top 50 RPI) for us than LSU. So root for Virginia. I will be.

Comment

Sorry guys...I just got back from New Orleans after driving 14 hours straight through...hence the post in the wrong spot.

Interesting though that we could not get the LSU game on the cruise ship even with half of the cruise takers being from Louisiana. In fact, I wasn't able to determine the result of the game until we arrived back in the US on Monday morning.

After driving across the entire state, I was amazed at how much they like their Tigers...their were LSU shirts all over that ship.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                While I think this would have been better placed in the Men's Basketball forum, for WSU's RPI it is a wash. But since Virginia is likely to have a better season, their RPI is more important as they have more chance to be a quality win (top 100 or top 50 RPI) for us than LSU. So root for Virginia. I will be.
                I agree it's a wash, the teams right now are actually predicted to have about the same record on pomeroy, just above .500. I do think Virginia is the better team and they have home court, so it would hurt their RPI more than it would if LSU lost.

Comment

Thanks for the input....I'll make sure that I root for Virginia.

Comment

Working...
                  X