Jake Bullard to Pittsburg State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bullard to Pittsburg State

Bullard is a 6-5 SF with some experience running the point. He plays for Vinta, Oklahoma and his AAU team is the Oklahoma Elite. Per a reliable source Missouri State and WSU are in the hunt.

In the fast lane

Mentioned in other threads but placing it here so we will remember, Bullard was at the TU game.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Bullard was sidelined the first part of the season with two broken wrists. He returned to action last week with a combined 44 points in 2 games. His team is 12-0. They play in 4-A.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Wow. One must have some very close friends when afflicted with TWO broken wrists.

Comment

Comment

To see a video of Jake, click the link Trop has at the top, click Game Film and go to the next to last listing and click the arrow. The guy with the camera does get better when he figures out how to keep up with Bullard (he's wearing #1).

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
              http://pryordailytimes.com/sports/x135632953/Pirates-can-t-get-overtime-benefit
              Per the article, he scored 26 and had 11 rebounds to help his team improve to 17-0 on the season.

If anyone is interested in seeing him play, Vinita is at Nowata, OK on 2/11. Nowata is just about 20 miles south of Coffeyville on Hwy 169. I might drive down and take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
                To see a video of Jake, click the link Trop has at the top, click Game Film and go to the next to last listing and click the arrow. The guy with the camera does get better when he figures out how to keep up with Bullard (he's wearing #1).
                Watching the video, I felt like I was watching another Evan Wessel type.

Comment

Originally posted by 150946shox
                  Originally posted by ShockTalk
                  Watching the video, I felt like I was watching another Evan Wessel type.
                  That wouldn't suck
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think Jake is a legit target next year, but this article makes him sound like the next John Havlicek:

Comment

For a junior in hign school he looks like a man among boys.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Had 19 last night in a playoff pounding of Oolagah.

Here is some highlights of him:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Per the article above:

Bullard, a 6-foot-5 junior forward, had 49 points, 19 rebounds, 12 assists and seven steals for the undefeated Hornets in two 4A regional games.

Comment

Working...
                              X