No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp -- 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

47% from the field for a guard isn't bad at all. I know North doesn't have much which will definitely help his PPG numbers...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      47% from the field for a guard isn't bad at all. I know North doesn't have much which will definitely help his PPG numbers...
      From what I could tell much of his game was dribble-drive, so 47% is just so-so. I only watched about half of the video, but he looks to be pretty small with average speed and quickness. Doesn't look at all like a college athlete, let alone D1. That said, his ball and body control is very good, as are his moves. His relatively weak and young teammates means he must shoulder the scoring load. On a team with more experience and talent his scoring is cut in half..

The bottom line is that he's just a sophomore and putting up monster numbers so far against strong 6A competition. I'll reserve judgement on him until he's a senior and the city league has had more opportunity to see him play and develop ways to defend him.

Comment

ugh.... number 10 for North sort of reminded me of fox from teenwolf.

If anybody see a manwolf surfing on a bread truck somewhere near riverside park don't worry, it's just number 10 from north.

Comment

I couldn't tell much because of the poor quality on my computer but I hear he can pop and score from 30. I know Gregg likes makers but I would take him on the team just in case we need a scorer.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            From what I could tell much of his game was dribble-drive, so 47% is just so-so. I only watched about half of the video, but he looks to be pretty small with average speed and quickness. Doesn't look at all like a college athlete, let alone D1. That said, his ball and body control is very good, as are his moves. His relatively weak and young teammates means he must shoulder the scoring load. On a team with more experience and talent his scoring is cut in half..

The bottom line is that he's just a sophomore and putting up monster numbers so far against strong 6A competition. I'll reserve judgement on him until he's a senior and the city league has had more opportunity to see him play and develop ways to defend him.
            For those of you that have seen him, how does he compare to unathletic scorer Colt Ryan?
            Livin the dream

Comment

KU's board says he attended their Late Night and Michigan State, Indiana and Texas were looking at him during his summer Pump N Run team. We're sunk.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                KU's board says he attended their Late Night and Michigan State, Indiana and Texas were looking at him during his summer Pump N Run team. We're sunk.
                7/10

Not a bad troll, you'll catch a few. I would have rated you higher, but "we're sunk" was a little too obvious.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Not that this means much but Conner Frankamp sits two rows in front of me at Shocker games. He was at almost every game last year and has been to a few this year.

Anxious to see if he's there tonight.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Shockakhan
                    Not that this means much but Conner Frankamp sits two rows in front of me at Shocker games. He was at almost every game last year and has been to a few this year.

Anxious to see if he's there tonight.

:wsu_posters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc :D
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I could be mistaken, but I was fairly certain I saw him last night.

Comment

He was there with his mother. But by admitting this and the fact that I was wearing a yellow WSU hoodie kind of opens me up for scorn and ridicule much like when I mentioned seeing Perry Ellis at the taco shop. And no I don't think I was stalking him either.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                          He was there with his mother. But by admitting this and the fact that I was wearing a yellow WSU hoodie kind of opens me up for scorn and ridicule much like when I mentioned seeing Perry Ellis at the taco shop. And no I don't think I was stalking him either.
                          "Saw Perry Ellis eating at the Taco Shop on E 21st yesterday with a friend of his. Good looking kids both of them. I just happened to be wearing a Shocker sweatshirt so I walked past him several times for drink refills just to let him know that there are many loyal Shocker fans in WICHITA,"

I think it was the "walked past him several times..." part that got me. I picture some dude in a hoody pacing anxiously back and forth checking out the "good looking kids." I know I pulled that totally out of context, but it makes me laugh! On the other hand, checking to see if the new City League record holder is at our college team's game is an interesting, though unfounded, bit of recruiting information. It's more relevant than Perry Ellis' fast Mexican food of choice.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Strangely, I saw them both with Danny Ainge this morning at the Airport picking up a client.

Comment

Connor and his mother was with Danny Ainge? Does Mr. Frankamp know about this and just what kind of client were they waiting for?

Comment

Thanks wufan for pointing out my fauxpas. In the future I will ensure that my posts have some sort of relevance. :good: Glad I can provide a little comic relief in these troubled times.

Comment

Working...
                                X