Conner Frankamp -- 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Frankamp -- 2013

Dude is junking up all the other local hoops threads. It's time for a room of his own.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Re: Conner Frankamp -- 2013

Originally posted by Wuzee
    Dude is junking up all the other local hoops threads. It's time for a room of his own.
    Maybe others can chime in some more on how he is not a D1 athlete :roll:

The kid is 15 years old!!!!, has tons of room to grow and get stronger. He can shoot from the outside and has shown the ability to drive and score. He is on the 16U USA basketball team! Not only is he D1 athlete but will be a top 50 recruit by his senior year.

Comment

I qualify as an amateur , but probably not up to expert level.........

For my money Conner Frankamp was the most exciting player on the court last night .... ( Heights--North )
      Could whoever is in charge of the ratings please bump me up a notch.....

Only a Soph and already breaking Ricky Ross's record ........ we're talkin GlobeTrotters now..........

Comment

Originally posted by JackStraw
        I qualify as an amateur , but probably not up to expert level.........

For my money Conner Frankamp was the most exciting player on the court last night .... ( Heights--North )
        Could whoever is in charge of the ratings please bump me up a notch.....

Only a Soph and already breaking Ricky Ross's record ........ we're talkin GlobeTrotters now..........
        Are you sure we are not talking GodConnerGod here?
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Just a bigger version of Chance Lindley.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

With slightly better competition.

Comment

I was just being facetious. Connor is certainly going to entertain plenty of D1 offers.

He is garnering all the attention he needs right now, but keep in mind that 2 years, at this point in a young man's life, there is a lot of growing and maturing yet to occur and he could go in either direction, or be done right now.

There are going to be some interesting battles against East and the rematch with Heights later. The city league is loaded this year, and South is going to get 100 dropped on them, more than once probably.

Connor may get 100 by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Nothing to see here.
                Have to compeltely disagree here. He has done much more than Lindley...plays for the USA team, is lighting up the city league (not homeschool teams), is only a sophmore, plays on a very good AAU team. You can't compare this kid to chance. He will get bigger and stronger. NW is said to have 3 D1 players on their team and Connor hit 52 on them. Do you think Chance could do that?

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
                  Originally posted by WuDrWu

Nothing to see here.
                  Have to compeltely disagree here. He has done much more than Lindley...plays for the USA team, is lighting up the city league (not homeschool teams), is only a sophmore, plays on a very good AAU team. You can't compare this kid to chance. He will get bigger and stronger. NW is said to have 3 D1 players on their team and Connor hit 52 on them. Do you think Chance could do that?
                  Uh, the good Doc was joking....I hope.

Is there a CL event planned at Koch this year?

Comment

For Pete's sake - Sign him before Creighton hears about him!!! (this is a joke BTW).

Comment

South held the ball for the last minute of the game to keep East from getting to 100.

:shock:

I don't know anything about a set game at the Chuck, but Heights v East is going to be an all out war.

That's a game you don't want to miss fo show.

Comment

I'm wondering if my brother did the North/Northwest game last night. I know he has both this year and I thought together. I'll get to see both East and Northwest play this season. Can't remember off the top of my head who else but I thought those two teams had potential D1s playing for them.

Wish I had North and/or Heights.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

A lot of footage of the game. He's #23.

Comment

That was a whole lot of the scoring.

Connor doesn't play a lot of D, which is somewhat excusable because he is going to have to be on the floor a bunch.

You can call me crazy, but I am still not convinced he will end up being a star or even a solid D1 athlete.

His shot has a long way to go to even be in the same discussion as Blake Ahearn for example.

Comment

He was only 18-38 (47%) from the field against Northwest. Cut that down to what most players would normally shoot in a game and he'd probably only have 10-15 points a game.

I didn't catch what he was from 3pt, but 8-8 from the line is very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X