• Show
Clear All

• Nice little article on Buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town
      you all realize that...

"WSU is good pickup ball"

Coach Linstead
      I would guess that he means that real basketball is being played at pickup games at Wichita State.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        Originally posted by Ta town
        you all realize that...

"WSU is good pickup ball"

Coach Linstead
        I would guess that he means that real basketball is being played at pickup games at Wichita State.
        I certainly don't take that as an insult. I'm sure that our pickup games are the best competition that the Sunrise kids face all year. It's got to be a "good" thing for them

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Anyone else get a little cloud that popped up watching interview with Buddy and Perry together with FVV there along with Henry behind them?

Comment

• From Scout's message board. Response was by Scout's Brian Snow:

Boneisland wrote: Buddy Hield blow up this summer. In some games he appeared to be the best on the team over Perry Ellis. Nobody seems to know if he is leaning to anybody. You guys know something different? A top 150?

"Buddy is a kid who really blew up in July. I know a lot of people were very impressed with him. I don't have any insight into his recruitment right now. Don't know that we will put him in the top 100, but his name will at least be thrown out. Not sure if Evan saw him during July or not."
            In the fast lane

Comment

• I've heard that Nebraska has been pushing hard for Buddy.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                I've heard that Nebraska has been pushing hard for Buddy.
                Somebody get him NIT tape
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Buddy can do much better than Nebraska. Just about any school that's offered him would be better.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                    Of their priority list, he's the only one left that hasn't already committed elsewhere (except for Woodbury for whom they have no chance).

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                      Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      Of their priority list, he's the only one left that hasn't already committed elsewhere (except for Woodbury for whom they have no chance).
                      They're skewered.

They're going to be a real competitor for the bottom-feeder of the B10. They're up against some stiff competition for that coveted 12th-place finish in a league named the Big 10.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• New Rival's rankings are out and Buddy is a 4 star at #95. FVV not ranked in the top 150.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Great for Buddy!!!

FVV is being screwed over when it comes to respect. How many times does he have to prove it on the floor to get it? Oh well. He'll show them all soon enough!
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Great for Buddy!!!

FVV is being screwed over when it comes to respect. How many times does he have to prove it on the floor to get it? Oh well. He'll show them all soon enough!
                            Actually FVV not being rated makes me lose respect for Rivals.

Comment

• Speaking of Fred, his AAU teammate, Marcus Posley committed today to Ball State.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock
                                Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Great for Buddy!!!

Actually FVV not being rated makes me lose respect for Rivals.
                                Neither Eric nor Jerry took the time to watch him play. That's their reasoning for him being left off the list. But it's said that even without being evaluated, he came in at 152 on the list...
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X