KU offers Wessel in football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU offers Wessel in football?

KU recruiting site seems to say that KU has offered Evan Wessel. Don't know if that would be a concern or not.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

I doubt it. It's been reported that Evan has always wanted to be a Shocker.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Anyone who would be recruited for football would have to be a pretty tough player. So that's even better for us. We know we'll have a tough player.

Comment

Saw EVan play at Great Bend Friday night. He played safety only. He was in on a few tackles and got an INT on the final hail mary play, but did not overwhelm me on the football field. He younger brother, a 5'9" LB was flying around the field. I wonder if he'll grow in height, given the genes in his family ?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
          Saw EVan play at Great Bend Friday night. He played safety only. He was in on a few tackles and got an INT on the final hail mary play, but did not overwhelm me on the football field. He younger brother, a 5'9" LB was flying around the field. I wonder if he'll grow in height, given the genes in his family ?
          Hard to say...

My older brother is 6'7".

I'm 6' even ~245lbs

Mom is maybe 5'4"

Dad is 5' 9-10"

Soo... my wife is 5' 2", 105lbs.

wonder what the chances our sons (assuming we have boys) will be:

7' 280lbs

?

I can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by RampageWSU
            Hard to say...

I'm 6' even.

Mom is maybe 5'4"

Dad is 5' 9-10"
            That begs the question: how tall was the Schwan man?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
              Originally posted by RampageWSU
              Hard to say...

I'm 6' even.

Mom is maybe 5'4"

Dad is 5' 9-10"
              That begs the question: how tall was the Schwan man?
              LOL for sure. I know the dude on our route was literally under 5 ft. At least the one I remember from my childhood. I'm thinking it's more than likely our ruggedly handsome 6' 4" mailman. The dude is in his 60's now, and still looks like George Clooney.

Comment

I suppose it depends on which sport he prefers to play. It's conceivable he could play football at KU on scholarship and then walk on for the basketball team. Don't think he will be getting much, if any, floor time at KU if that's the route he decides on. I have counted on Evan being a Shocker so that's what I hope happens. When is the first date he can sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                  I suppose it depends on which sport he prefers to play. It's conceivable he could play football at KU on scholarship and then walk on for the basketball team. Don't think he will be getting much, if any, floor time at KU if that's the route he decides on. I have counted on Evan being a Shocker so that's what I hope happens. When is the first date he can sign?
                  November 10th-17th and I believe then spring signing period is mid April to the middle of May

Comment

Working...
                  X