X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vbird53
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    according to eric Bossi twitter, Cotton is a Shocker!!!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/ebosshoops
    Maybe I am just dense, but where is the tweet about Cotton? I don't see it.
    Me either.
    right now its the 4th one down

ebosshoops Eric Bossi
    Wichita State lands tough combo guard Tekele Cotton.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Does anyone know what other schools were recruiting him?

Comment

"also considered Murray State, Middle Tennessee State, Morehead State, Northeastern and others."
        In the fast lane

Comment

I hope he is a diamond in the rough cause this sure isn't knocking my socks off. Seems Kenny M esq.

Comment

They see something in him, but I agree that the list of others recruiting doesn't blow anyone away.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              They see something in him, but I agree that the list of others recruiting doesn't blow anyone away.
              The fact that Murray State was recruiting him is telling in my mind. They play a very similar style of basketball to Marshall's and only lost to Butler in the NCAAs by 2 points after beating Vanderbilt. Watching the video, he looks like the type of player that might not fit into every system, but has the tools that Marshall likes in his system.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

thanks for sharing the list

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  The fact that Murray State was recruiting him is telling in my mind. They play a very similar style of basketball to Marshall's and only lost to Butler in the NCAAs by 2 points after beating Vanderbilt. Watching the video, he looks like the type of player that might not fit into every system, but has the tools that Marshall likes in his system.
                  I'm not going to judge by the list. I look forward to seeing video and hearing what others have to say. We don't know a lot about this kid either which always makes us sit back and wonder why. But I also have great faith in 3G and he obviously likes this kid. If he can handle the ball, distribute and play D he'll be alright in my book.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

His stats are listed on MaxPreps:

He needs to work on his outside shooting, but he fills up the stat line otherwise. Judging by the stats and video, it looks like his defense is his big selling point. Also appears to play a lot bigger than 6'1".
                    Suellentrop says he's 6'3 now. 5 assists, 6 boards, 4 steals a game and 32 blocked shots is getting it done.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

He needs to work on his outside shooting, but he fills up the stat line otherwise. Judging by the stats and video, it looks like his defense is his big selling point. Also appears to play a lot bigger than 6'1".
                      Suellentrop says he's 6'3 now. 5 assists, 6 boards, 4 steals a game and 32 blocked shots is getting it done.
                      He blocked 32 shots in a game?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock

Read it slowly...
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock

Screw EO!!! This must be our new center!!

Comment

Hello package deal? Smyrna Stars are a talented bunch.

Comment

I sure do like pumpkins, Cotton.
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Pepper needs new shorts!

Comment

Working...
                                X