Kyle Washington Class of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Washington Class of 2013

Washington projects as a SF at 6-8, 185lbs and has interest from WSU, UNI, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Georgia Tech, Stanford, Siena, Long Beach State, Tennessee (probably many times by phone, ha, ha), Iowa and Iowa State. He plays at Benilde-St. Margaret's in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

From the MVC, Drake and Creighton also are involved according to Rivals.

In the fast lane

Comment

Rivals now shows him in the class of 2013. He will attend Hotchkiss Prep in Connecticut next year.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Appears he has offers from both Drake and Wisconsin.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Washington is continuing to hear from WSU, but the Shockers are not among the schools showing the most interest at the moment.

In the fast lane

Comment

If he has that size and is a legit SF, I'd love to land him. Ede would be a JR and Wessel a SO/JR but can play other positions as well. I love the thought of having more size at the guard positions if they can play.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I saw somebody believes Washington was the top defender at Peach Jam day 1. Also from a Minnesota Gopher writer:

"Kyle Washington battles top Gophers target

Former Benilde center Kyle Washington battled Woodbury in the morning matchup between Howard Pulley and All Iowa Attack. He finished with 11 points and nine rebounds.

He outplayed Woodbury, a four-star prospect on Rivals.com, in that game. But they tussled for two halves.

Washington is still a raw prospect. But he's going to be a gem in the 2013 class. If the Gophers liked Ralph Sampson III out of high school and they continue to place an emphasis on athleticism, length and defensive versatility, why doesn't Washington have a scholarship offer?

It doesn't make much sense to me. He's a shot blocker with the athleticism and size to impact the game on both ends of the floor. He'll fill out after he spends a year on campus eating cafeteria food. He'll develop more moves on offense. But he can change games defensively right now.

Washington has looked like a high major talent at Peach Jam. Gotta wonder if Tubby will call soon with an offer."

In the fast lane

Comment

WisBBYearbookMark Miller

Kyle Washington was just offered by Marquette

10/15 update- Washington attends UCONN's midnight madness event.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Marquette, Iowa State, Penn State, Wisconsin & Drake have all offered Kyle Washington, a 2013 PF from Howard Pulley (MN).

Comment

heRecruitScoopAlex Kline

Baylor offered Kyle Washington, a 2013 forward from Hotchkiss (CT), today
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Since reclassifying and transferring to the Hotchkiss school, offers are flowing in for Washington. The new ones are from Baylor, Florida, Louisville, Notre Dame and West Virginia.

Stay up to date with all the DePaul Blue Demons sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                      X