No announcement yet.

Keaton Miles to West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's only message board talk, but some of their fans were already talking about redshirting him before he committed. To them, he's just another player. Either way, I hope the kid has success and finds what he wants there.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• WVU's recruiting class is already falling apart. Boatwright opens it back up.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• It makes you wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
          WVU's recruiting class is already falling apart. Boatwright opens it back up.
          Boatwright is/was the top recruit in a very good class and one of the top 2011 PGs. Surprisingly, WV has another 2011 PG, Hinds, maybe their second best recruit in the class. Their 6 recruit class included 2 PG, 2 SF, 1 SG, and a "project" C. The other SF is 6'7", 190 lbs, but pretty much on the same rating level as Miles.

If Boatwright doesn't go back to WV, I wonder how those puzzle pieces are fitting. Nevertheless, good luck to Keaton.

Comment

• I recall reading on the WVU message board that Boatright was surprised - and not in a good way - when Hinds committed. This isn't a surprise.

Comment

• Keaton Miles to Transfer from WVU
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
              X