BJ Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ Houston

6'6" 180 SG. Vestavia (AL) Class of '12.

No offers.

Teams of interest include Alabama, Alabama St., Auburn, Butler, FSU, Mississippi, Samford, UAB and Wichita State.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Re: BJ Houston

Originally posted by SubGod22
    6'6" 180 SG. Vestavia (AL) Class of '12.

No offers.

Teams of interest include Alabama, Alabama St., Auburn, Butler, FSU, Mississippi, Samford, UAB and Wichita State.
    Rail thin for his height. Wonder how well he shoots the pebble?

Comment

Link of BJ's Highlights on YouTube

Here's a link to B.J.'s sophomore video on YouTube. He looks like a good shooter from the outside and can really light it up.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Thanks for sharing alabamapreps.

Looks like a strong shooter who can take it to the hole. Good body control and not afraid of contact when he drives. Looks solid and strong for his weight. Scary that he's got two more years of growth in high school.

Comment

Rivals Page

No Problem

Here's a link to his Rivals.com page as well.

Comment

BJ has a verbal offer from Wichita State

Comment

I'm still very intrigued by this kid. Appears that we're still his only offer but I haven't seen any updates on him. May be time for a google search to see what we can find.

And I know we still have one 'ship for this coming season, but we have a lot of holes to fill in '12 with 5 openings.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I like him, handles his self well. Doesn't seem to have a problem with the 3 ball. Way he moves reminds me a little of PJ Cousinard.

Comment

Update on BJ Houston

Here's the link to BJ's most recent YouTube video from this summer so far.
                  I've talked to him and his offer list has increased to WSU, Belmont, E Tennessee St, UT-Chattanooga, Lipscomb, Alabama State, and Samford....He also has interest from Auburn, Georgia, Tulane, UAB, Louisiana Tech, Jacksonville, Ole Miss, LSU

Looks like a promising prospect based on his new video.

BJ Houston Summer Video 1

BJ HoustonBirmingham, Ala. (Vestavia Hills High)SG/SF (Class of 2012)Summer Video 1Email: bjhouston0@gmail.com or houston6002@bellsouth.net forcontact inform...

Comment

Great size, a good 2 or 3. Great touch from the mid-range out to beyond the 3 point line. Looks to have decent handles and can slash to the hoop. As well as decent ups based on that dunk at the end. I like what I see. Our offer looks to be the best, so far.

Comment

I'm still very intrigued. Thanks for sharing the video. I'd LOVE to see this kid as a Shocker some day.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

OntheRadar Hoops
                        ‎2012 SF BJ Houston Vestavia Hills (AL) recently picked up offers from Davidson and Alabama State per his AAU coach
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Houston is one to watch in case of a Spring signing. He lists WSU, Tulane, Ole Miss, East Tennessee State, Belmont, Alabama, UAB and Alabama State.

Last edited by tropicalshox; December 2, 2011, 01:04 PM.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I know that we don't see there being any room left, but I still like this kid for some reason. If we are to sign someone in the Spring, Houston would definitely be on my own personal list.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Here is the link to the first half of Houston's senior season....He's averaging 20 PPG, 9 RPG, and 5 APG in a Princeton
                              offense. Look's impressive in my opinion.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X