Deon Mitchell to UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deon Mitchell to UNI

It's AAU time so expect many new names and the first is Deon Mitchell, a 5-10 pg at Pflugerville, TX playing for Texas D1 Ambassadors at the Fullcourt Press Easter Classic in Las Vegas. Besides the Shockers, Texas Tech, Texas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State are interested.

In the fast lane

Appears he is headed to UNI
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Story on his verbal:

It says UNI over Colorado and Baylor with Marquette, Arizona and Arizona State also offering.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
        Story on his verbal:

It says UNI over Colorado and Baylor with Marquette, Arizona and Arizona State also offering.
        I'm sure this is a good pick-up for UNI but claiming offers from that list seems far fetched.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

A little info on his other offers are in this article:

Pflugerville's Deon Mitchell shown below with the Texas D-1 Ambassadors has given his verbal commitment to the University of Northern Iowa....
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            A little info on his other offers are in this article:

http://texasbasketballinc.blogspot.c...ommits-to.html
            Head Coach Ben Jacobson called today to assure me that Mitchell was their #1 guy that they wanted and that they would put the ball in his hands as a freshman. Pflugerville Coach Mike Murphy agreed that it was a wonderful opportunity. To quote one of his current UNI players, "Coach Jacobson is not a yeller and a screamer". This bodes well for Mitchell, a quiet young man who will take to constructive instruction very well.
            Is that a little negative recruiting against us?
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Soft.

The world's a tough place. You can be prepared for it or coddled the whole time and hope that mambypambyland is waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.

Jackwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Soft.

The world's a tough place. You can be prepared for it or coddled the whole time and hope that mambypambyland is waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.

Jackwagon.
                Did you just save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico?

Comment

I did as a matter of fact, up to 15%.

However, I did lose my first dollar I ever made.

Have you seen it?

Comment

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Committed to Northern Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                        Committed to Northern Iowa
                        You might go back and read the entire thread...
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                        X