No announcement yet.

Chris Babb? Penn State transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that could be a possibility but unlikely. If it is a common thing then its usually not brought up. (outside of Brady Morningstar paying his own way but that is a possibility of a different situation)

Comment

Does that mean we only take Babb if Clyburn turns us down?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
        Does that mean we only take Babb if Clyburn turns us down?
        What about Trent Reznor?

Comment

What about Mamadou Seck and Elton Roy,
          they both have offers on the table as well.

Comment

I understand..........but Babb and Clyburn are both the same class and the same position. I can't imagine that we take them both. Adding a 4 (Seck), and any of the HS guards, could mean 3 coming open. That's a lot.

Comment

With Cheddar and Noel Johnson out there for potential transfers and our allegedly having no scholarships to give, I'm interested to see how all this shakes out.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                With Cheddar and Noel Johnson out there for potential transfers and our allegedly having no scholarships to give, I'm interested to see how all this shakes out.
                Two things against us.

1) We weren't in his final group of choices before he went to Clemson

2) He's probably going to look to a program where he believes there's a strong probability that the coach will be staying at that program. That is seldom the case with any non-BCS school.

Comment

Hopefully his dad told him all about MTXE night and the nice crowd. His original reason for transferring to Clemson was supposedly to 'get closer to home' and Kansas is definitely not closer....

Comment

Pinstripers,

I agree with you about a choice between Clyburn and Babb.

I think we'll know something about these guys this week.

Comment

[quote="WuDrWu"]According to his father, Chris will visit Missouri State and Illinois State in the MVC and has spoken with several Big12 schools as well.

According to the MSU board, they are done with 2010 recruiting, according to the coach due to loss of a scholarship.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Babb cancelled his trip to MSU because he, "didn't like that the program was losing scholarships due to academic failures." His father says they are, "going to take our time and start figuring out which school is the best fit."

Illinois State is the only definite visit so far.

In the fast lane

Comment

I know that we have no more ships but has anyone heard where Babb is ending up?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                            I know that we have no more ships but has anyone heard where Babb is ending up?

Per the following thread, he may be looking at Iowa State ...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Babb to Iowa State.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Iowa State??? Are you serious? He was better off at Penn State. You would think he would want to go up a little instead of down a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X