No announcement yet.

What now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have been a very nice player for us! Admit it!
    I looked up "delusional" in Wikipedia. Cold's picture was there. The only text was: 'Nuff said.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think we need to give Hatch some time and see how he does. If Marshall doesn't think Hatch "has it," I'm sure Gregg will tell him.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

cold is an idiot for making that comment. hatch has a nice three point stroke. like others mentioned, he is a true freshmen, who is not coming out of competitive hs or prep ball. He is in better condition then Durley is, and that is just sad. This kid will leave Wichita State on a positive note, and dont be suprised if he is makes honorable mention in All Valley.
        ________
        FORD BUILDING HISTORY
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
          He would have been a very nice player for us! Admit it!
          I looked up "delusional" in Wikipedia. Cold's picture was there. The only text was: 'Nuff said.
          New job limits me
          I was banking on this quote... :(

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
            cold is an idiot for making that comment. hatch has a nice three point stroke. like others mentioned, he is a true freshmen, who is not coming out of competitive hs or prep ball. He is in better condition then Durley is, and that is just sad. This kid will leave Wichita State on a positive note, and dont be suprised if he is makes honorable mention in All Valley.
            You're right.. I'm sorry. Hatch will be a star for us! Durley could learn a lot from Hatch!!111

T

...8)

Comment

You can't judge any newcomers THAT much after just what you have seen. Its crazy to try to!

Comment

Mommy, Daddy STOP fighting!!.........Time to go to my special place :cry:
                Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

Working...
                X