Rico Richarson Class of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rico Richarson Class of 2010

The former Topekan, Rico Richardson is having a big year at Chicago Bogan. He is a 5-11 to 6-0 PG. From Chicagohoops. com, "Providence, Virginia, Illinois, Arkansas, UCLA, Memphis, Arizona, and Baylor have all been in touch. A lot of mid-majors are calling as well like Wichita State, Northern Illinois, Illinois State, Drake, Nevada, and St. Louis,” said Richardson.

In the fast lane

I wondered what happened to this kid. Anybody know the story as to why he is now in Chicago?

Comment

He wanted to up his recruiting stock and evidently has

Comment

This article says "troubles with the law."

β€œThe rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'”

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Says he had to leave Topeka to get a fesh start and to stay away from those that would have him make bad decisions. I can see how a place like Chicago would not have any temptations to influence his hehavior.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
            Says he had to leave Topeka to get a fesh start and to stay away from those that would have him make bad decisions. I can see how a place like Chicago would not have any temptations to influence his hehavior.
            Chicago, "My Kind of Town" :D

SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
            X