Jay Harris -- 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Harris -- 2010

Shox said to be "close" to offering this 6-1 combo guard from Oswego (Ill.) East.

" ... Harris is considered the fifth-best senior prospect from Illinois and No. 21 point guard in the Class of 2010. Serious suitors are North Dakota State and Ball State offered; Wichita State and Valparaiso are close. ..."

Haukur Palsson's basketball journey has led him from Iceland to Montverde Academy in Florida. It looks like his next stop will be a noteworthy Division I program, writes Christopher Lawlor.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Interesting. Could be a lot of competition for PT at the point next year...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Creighton, Northern Iowas also interested.

In the fast lane

Comment

ESPN Profile

93 rating
        #21 PG in 2010 class
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

In November ChicagoHoops.com ranked Harris as the 21st best player for 2010 in Illinois. For comparison, Jordan Threloff (Illinois State) was #16. Rayvonte Rice and Karl Madison (both to Drake) were #15 and 11.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Looks pretty thin:

In the fast lane

Comment

This kid has put up some really big numbers.

One of the things that I think WSU could use is a player that is hard to stop. We seem to lack a go to guy that can put double figures in the stat book every game.

Mr. Harris might be the right guy, if he is willing to continue to work once he gets here.

Comment

Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

From the article posted by Denny Crane:

Winning this game is big for us," said Harris, who has received offers from Ball State, Valparaiso, Wichita State and New Mexico State.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Harris scores 14 of his teams last 18 points.

He was held to just 38 points tonight.

Comment

From this article add Illinois State and Illinois.

Explore additional information and resources on Home page to enhance your understanding of Illinois high school basketball. From comprehensive coverage of events to recruiting news and player analysis, find everything you need to stay informed and engaged with the sport.

I also have word that Texas A&M is interested.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

This is the guy I'm liking more and more.

Based on the past 2-3 weeks I'm not sure if we really want to recruit to next year. Besides, a PG of this caliber could still propel us to the top of the MVC with the improvement of everyone else.

Comment

Virginia Tech and Boston College are looking.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Trop, I really appreciate all of your insight and info on recruits. This player sounds like a keeper. I wonder if we are towards the top of his radar?
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Maybe it won't be too long before we know who our last recruit will be.

Reply #14
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X