Recruit in house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit in house

Marshall said last night that we had a recruit in and there were also some underclassmen in the house. We need someone in the know to let us know who they were

It's boys tournament week so who wasn't playing last night that could have made it? I'm guessing it's a KS kid...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Just reading between the lines, but I would have guessed it was a high profile juco guard, just judging by HCGM's tone. I mean I thought it was a "big deal" recruit and I don't see a local HS senior rising to that level.

Comment

I'm just going off what I've read on here as I was unfortunately out of town last night and just guessing. Someone knows something and I can't wait to hear what it is.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Not that anyone cares, but to end my involvement, I do not know who was here last night. The person that I saw was not a basketball recruit. I have no clue who was here besides some local underclassmen who attend regularly.

Comment

Sully would be the logical person to find out the 2010 recruits name and the underclassmen that attended the NIU game.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Not that anyone cares, but to end my involvement, I do not know who was here last night. The person that I saw was not a basketball recruit. I have no clue who was here besides some local underclassmen who attend regularly.
              mhmm....sure buddy. j/k!

I spotted a young man with pulled back dreads and glasses behind our bench. I believe he was wearing a sweater, with what looked to be a button-down dress shirt under it.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by RampageWSU
                Originally posted by WuDrWu
                mhmm....sure buddy. j/k!

I spotted a young man with pulled back dreads and glasses behind our bench. I believe he was wearing a sweater, with what looked to be a button-down dress shirt under it.

Any ideas?
                Allen Iverson? :D
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Nope

Come on, WstateU -- do you seriously think Iverson would wear a button-down dress shirt?

Comment

why wouldnt he.

Comment

Can't believe that we never heard who this was. As an afterthought, he mentioned that we also had some underclassmen in the house. Course, we always have some of those.

Comment

:wsu_posters:

The underclassmen who were in the house are some of the local sophmores who attended the ELite camp in August and play with KC Pump n run. Gavin Thurman, Kevin Gunter, June Johnson and Craig Nicholson.

Comment

Jalen Love fromWichita East as well

Comment

Thanks for the info 1911.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X