Originally posted by tBU
    Hard to beat out Kentucky.....
    Not really
    :D
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      Originally posted by tBU
      Not really
      Touche... :yes: guess I should of said hard to beat the SEC. What hurt us though is Kentucky was stringing him along....he didn;t think they were going to offer so he was ready to be a Brave.....VERY close....then Kentucky got back in the mix. Then Kentucky signed someone else and he was out.....

Then who knows WHAT happened but his love for the SEC took over. I'm guessing it was closer to home and his mom, as he reported, gave him the thumbs up to accept their offer.

Its what BU and most of the Valley is up against, Just like you guys we have been close with some difference makers but names like Georgia Tech, Indiana, etc., have made us suffer some near misses.

Oh well...go Valley. I know its not going to make our conference jump the SEC, B10, etc., only our play will do that but I have always thought a change in names from the Mo Valley to the BIG VALLEY would be a good thing.

I dunno...just a thought. Go BIG VALLEY. :good:

Comment

• Originally posted by tBU
        Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
        Originally posted by tBU
        Not really
        Touche... :yes: guess I should of said hard to beat the SEC. What hurt us though is Kentucky was stringing him along....he didn;t think they were going to offer so he was ready to be a Brave.....VERY close....then Kentucky got back in the mix. Then Kentucky signed someone else and he was out.....

Then who knows WHAT happened but his love for the SEC took over. I'm guessing it was closer to home and his mom, as he reported, gave him the thumbs up to accept their offer.

Its what BU and most of the Valley is up against, Just like you guys we have been close with some difference makers but names like Georgia Tech, Indiana, etc., have made us suffer some near misses.

Oh well...go Valley. I know its not going to make our conference jump the SEC, B10, etc., only our play will do that but I have always thought a change in names from the Mo Valley to the BIG VALLEY would be a good thing.

I dunno...just a thought. Go BIG VALLEY. :good:
        ahahaha I was just busting your chops.

Big Valley I can dig it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

Go BIG VALLEY. :good:

Big Valley I can dig it!

Nick, Heath, Jarrod, there's a fire in the barn!

Comment

• hope this kid doesnt get the Denzel Bowles treatment, because he would have gotten his fair share of minutes at the Chuck.
            ________
            VAPORIZER
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• Many schools, injuries and surgeries later, Twany will try to walk on at Kentucky in the fall.

Comment

Working...
              X