Clear All

• Juco Junction's Top 150 for 2010

Familiar names from Juco Junction's Top 150:

#4 Marvell Waithe - Shocks were interested before he committed to Arkansas

#19 Jonathan Simmons - A Shocker recruit

#23 Tyree Graham - A Shocker recruit

#25 Antonio Bumpus - A Shocker recruit

#26 Marquise Carter - A Shocker recruit

#35 Beas Hamga - WSU was mentioned when he transferred from UNLV. He is now at Weatherford JC (TX)

#36 Shay Shine - A Shocker recruit

# 37 Eloy Vargas - MT gave him some early recruiting contact a few years ago.

#41 Cephas Oglesby - Visited Bradley and WSU was thought to have a little interest before he gave a LOI to Towson.

#61 Ben Smith - A Creighton recruit

# 84 Myles Walker - An Indiana State commit

# 86 Adonis Gannt - Wichita baller at Hutch JC. Has been, and still may be a Shocker prospect.

# 114 Dexter Ellington - A Shocker recruit

#140 Delwan Graham - A Shocker recruit many of us were high on a couple of years ago. Gave the Shockers an early cut. Went to, but didn't last at LSU.

Notable not on top 150 list:

Kiethrick Denson - Creighton commit.
    In the fast lane

Hey 'Trop, is this list for those without a membership? I searched until I was blue in the face trying to find it.

I'll be curious to see how this list changes throughout the season.

Thanks!

Comment

It's a members article. It recently came out. I don't think they change it during the season but will let you know if I keep up the subscription.

I forgot to add EO not being on the list. They probably have never seen him and without prior playing time in the U.S. can't make any judgements.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Are you sure it's a members-only article? I got to it following a link from another site. I don't recall which one now.

Comment

No I'm not positive. I just assumed it was since I don't think any of their articles are ever advertised as free. Best way to find out is to go to their site, not logged in and click on the article which is now on the front page.

I've gotten recruiting info for coaches only that cost big dollars by following links. Keep googling and you never know what you will find. BTW, the little bit of the recruiting info for coaches I've seen might be worth something for inside personal info (phone #, who is the best person to talk to, what the players' likes are). I've gotten a little more info about a few players' skills, but for most recruits very little more. For under the radar kids who have little free info on the net, it might be helpful in deciding if you want to take a look.

The new recruiting rules are probably going to put some of this out of business.
          In the fast lane

Comment

I was able to see the list for free yesterday, so you're not giving away any secrets.

Comment

LOL I wasn't too concerned about that.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Hey 'Trop, is this list for those without a membership? I searched until I was blue in the face trying to find it.

I'll be curious to see how this list changes throughout the season.

Thanks!
                Link
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

I think Doc searched for it well before it came out. He was inquiring about it sometime ago.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Also notable about the list ...

The No. 12 player in the country, 6-7 Mamadou Seck, managed 10 points in 39 minutes against Three Rivers. That was the game in which EO had 10 blocks.

Tomorrow, EO faces John Logan CC's impressive front line of 6-9 Andre Perry (No. 5), 6-9 Antwond Roshell (No. 57); 6-8 Jesse Perry (No. 75) and 6-6 Kenny Harris (No. 108). They also have a 5-11 guard, Lazeric Jones, on the list at No. 15.
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Playing Logan's higher level of talent should be a challenge, but it will only help EO get better.

He is going to be fun to watch during his career!

Comment

Add Ben Smith #61 to your list, from Paul S.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
                          Add Ben Smith #61 to your list, from Paul S.
                          Also being recruited by Creighton, I'll guess we'll have to teach him how to board...
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

SIU is recruiting #75, Jesse Perry, a 6-8 forward at John A. Logan CC.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Aforementioned Jesse Perry commits to Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                              X