Cortell Busby Class of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortell Busby Class of 2011

Busby is a 6-2 pass first point guard at Lewisville, South Carolina. As a sophomore his numbers were 12.7ppg, 7rpg, 3.4asp, 2.1 steals a game, 1.1 charges drawn a game and he excels on defense. Recruiting him the hardest at the present are the Shockers, Wofford, Davidson, East Carolina and Stetson. VCU, Elon, Georgia and Niagara are also involved.
    In the fast lane

We seem to be very involved with PGs in the class of 2010 and 2011, which makes me think that GM is not sold on both KM and DW as future PGs. It could just be that we are in on everyone, however.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Wu, I think that you read too much into recruiting. They have a big junior class this year which means they have a number of openings. Additionally,
      in the past Marshall has mentioned that every year players transfer in today's college game, and he doesn't want to ever be guard poor (depth wise) again (like they were last year and a couple of years ago). He wants to have plenty of competition. This means they are heavily recruiting all positions (although they have more needs in the front line) for 2011 and 2112 and will offer early scholarships to any player that they view as "top notch" or "blue chip" (my words not his) at any position (Wessell and Ellis are examples).

Comment

Thanks! Glad I was just being paranoid.

Go Shocks!!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
        X