No announcement yet.

NOV 2---A DAY TO REMEMBER HERE ON S.N.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOV 2---A DAY TO REMEMBER HERE ON S.N.

Hint-Hint-----It has to do with a poster somewhere---90 miles from Cuba---smack dab in the Tropics--- as he burns the midnight oil researching future Shocker potential recruits as we are sleeping like polar bears here.

The 1 year anniversary of Trop(tropicalshox)---one of our Twin Towers for sharing Shocker recruiting scoop. Thanks to Trop and SubGod22 for all the hard work in keeping us abreast in the world of Shocker Recruiting. We tease them both about posting so much---but speaking for myself on their posting----more is better. Thanks again to the both of you for you diligence and efforts that benefits our "fix" for Shocker info. 8)
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&ATCLID=695011 ??
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I thought maybe this was the date that earlinyoureye gave Shockernet posters about 3 days advance notice of the Henry Levitt/Koch Arena change. This was 2000 or 2001.

Comment

The information shared by trop and Sub in the recruiting forum is really appreciated.

Perhaps the midnight oil is burned when the Duvall crawl is completed. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          The information shared in the recruiting forum is really appreciated.

Perhaps the midnight oil is burned when the Duvall crawl is completed. ;-)
          Ive crawled down Duvall Street! Just wish I could remember it! 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
          X