Ricky Tarrant to Tulane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Tarrant to Tulane

A 6-0 point guard at Pleasant Grove High School in Birmingham, Alabama. He's got an offer from UAB. Being recruited by and likes Alabama, Georgia and Butler at the current time. We have been to his open gym and he mentioned us. Old Miss was also mentioned.

19 ppg and 5 apg as a sophomore. He got the attention of schools by having a good AAU summer.
    In the fast lane

Ricky took an unofficial to Georgia on the 12th and took in the LSU-Georgia FOOTBALL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
      Ricky took an unofficial to Georgia on the 12th and took in the LSU-Georgia FOOTBALL game.
      What is your point?

If WSU had football, it wouldn't be nearly as impressive as an LSU-Georgia game, so it wouldn't narrow the advantage that Georgia has in taking recruits to football games, but by not having football we can at least talk about how basketball doesn't have to play second fiddle to football like it does at places like Georgia.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

My point was that Ricky Tarrant drove from Alabama to Georgia to watch a football game and visit a campus on his own dime.

Ehime Orukpe (7' C from Three Rivers, he is on the recruiting summary) drove to Wichita to visit from SE Missouri. He even brought a friend. They did not have a football game to go to.

Comment

Reported offer by the Shockers to Tarrant along with UAB, Cleveland State, Murry State and Wright State.

In the fast lane

Comment

An offer by Butler is expected soon. Georgia Tech, Maryland and North Carolina State have started calling since the end of the evaluation period.

In the fast lane

Comment

Verbals to Tulane.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
              X