Hooper Vint Class of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper Vint Class of 2011

Hooper is the youngest child of former Arkansas player Bobby Vint.

6'9 Forward with interest from Arkansas and WSU.

Scout
    Rivals

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

I am not so sure about the leg/ankle cross-over sky jump.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
      When pulling off a reverse 720' the gyroscopic forces tend to wind your legs together... :D
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        When pulling off a reverse 720' the gyroscopic forces tend to wind your legs together... :D
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Having once actually wrapped 3 fingers on the rim, I performed an involuntary reverse-descending 720' and, gyroscopically speaking, sprained both ankles.

Pictures don't lie.

:goshocks:
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

My own personal view of jumping except to take a shot was "if your feet leave the floor you're only going to wind up hurting yourself". ;-)

Comment

We could bring back to WSU the "Hoooooooooop" chant with double entendre this time.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Hooper Vint, now grown to 6-11 as a junior, has interest from the Shox, Arkansas, Alabama, UALR, Nebraska and Missouri State according to this article

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

If this kid were to come here he would have one full year of practice against Stutz and two against Orupke. Could really develop into a heck of a player.

Comment

Vint is the 2nd Arkansas Wing player to be offered by WSU. He also has been offered by Nebraska and Arkansas-Little Rock.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                    In the fast lane

Comment

It's very doubtful if the reported offer by the Shocckers is correct. The only one being mentioned recently is Arkansas-Little Rock. We are also not being mentioned as an interested school.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Still hasn't signed, and has no current listings of offers.

Has developed into quite a pretty good player with ability to clean the boards and score at will.

Comment

Interest in him has picked up some but I haven't payed close attention because I'm pretty sure WSU is not going after him.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

On cue, a new list of schools out for Vint...

Arkansas, Alabama, Marquette, Mississippi, UAB, and Arkansas Little Rock. No mention of WSU.

Comment

Working...
                            X