Ryan Spangler to Gonzaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Spangler to Gonzaga

Our first known recruit for 2011 from Oklahoma is Ryan Spangler a 6-5, 220lb forward from Bridge Creek Hi School in Blanchard. He has interest from Liberty and ORU.

In the fast lane

Spangler's list is updated ...

Basketball is Spangler’s preference at the next level, and he has offers already from Oral Roberts, Wichita State, Lehigh and Liberty, with more sure to come.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Spangler up in the air over what sport to play.

"If I get offered in football, I might do it. I really don't know right now,” said Spangler, who is in Georgia this week playing basketball for Athletes First at thePeach Jam, an annual AAU/Nike tournament. "There are some people interested in football, so I'm open to either one.”

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

He now has offers from and has set up visits during September and the first part of October with: Colorado, Tulsa, Gonzaga and TCU.

edit: He will play basketball.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Verbals to Gonzaga.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
          X