No announcement yet.

Jake White a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake "don't compare him to anyone" White will not redshirt next year.

Comment

It's interesting that Jake is averaging 34.2 pg while BCS Penn St bound Travis has played in 4 of 5 games and is averaging 13.2 pg.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
        His game reminds me of Larry Bird, Jack Sikma and Tom Chambers combined. :roll:
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
          I am enlightened and am reminded of Allen Iverson.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Ut oh. We must be the same age.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I'll take that! :goshocks: 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Speaking of Jack Sikma, he had that pattened turnaround (the ball never came below the top of his head) shot from 8-12 feet. It was money. I have never seen a player shoot like that since. Maybe, since he was slow of foot, players similar to that could take a page from the book...but I won't mention any names, Garrett Stutz.
                :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                  Jake scored 39 points in his last game
                  Glad to see him back on track after that lowly 22 point performance the night before.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I wonder if he has an outside game like Dan Majerle or is he more of an insider player like Kevin McHale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan
                      I wonder if he has an outside game like Dan Majerle or is he more of an insider player like Kevin McHale?
                      He is extending his range out to the high school 3--pt line, from what Marshall has said and from some YouTubes.

Comment

• Congratulations to Jake for being chosen Minnesota Preps Player of the Week of December's 13th.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Jake hit 20 points in their win last night

Comment

• What is the class of ball that Jake plays in.

High, low, middle?
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Without checking I think it 4A, the next to the largest.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                                Without checking I think it 4A, the next to the largest.
                                AAAA is the largest class for basketball. They run six classes for football.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                                X