Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Position recruiting for 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 seasons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position recruiting for 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 seasons.

I have not sat down and analyzed it on a player by player basis, I just want to discuss what positions will be needed for the 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 seasons as we see it now.

Barring any sudden changes, Orupke should be our only recruit next year for the 2010/2011 season.

What about for the 2011/2012 season? What positions do you see us recruiting for?

we'll need a little of everything - losing Hatch, Ellis, Durley and Blair. Not to mention replacing Hannah with a center in EO in 2011. Hopefully we can get a high flying small forward that can shoot the 3, a couple bruisers underneath and another center to start grooming for the future. We should have some red-shirt possibilities with this group.

Comment

We'll almost definitely need a post or two. Outside of that they should get the best they can. Be it another post or a couple of guards or the high flying and sharp shooting SF we all want!
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We'll definately get a PF/Post or two. We'll see if Coy pans out at SF or PF. I would guess we'll grab a SG or SF and a PG.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
        X