Lester Ferguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lester Ferguson

A 6-9 PF with UA-Fort Smith. Class of '08. Played High School ball in Baton Rouge, LA (Reserve Christian). He has interest from WSU and Charolotte and offers from Louisiana-Lafayett, North Texas, New Orleans, Idaho and Rhode Island. Remember we are also interested in his teammate, Dominique Johnson. Many MVC schools are also after another teammate, Chris Echols. Right now I don't know if WSU is one of them.
    In the fast lane

I'm not sure if we are actually interested in Dom anymore. The interest and schools on his list are probably from HS still. He was alright at UMKC but I'm not certain there's continue interest.

As far as 08 goes, we need a big.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Before posting Johnson I checked and the schools of interest are a new listing. We are certainly recruiting big players, but guards also. I've said it before, based upon our recruiting I've concluded there is concern about our guards.
      In the fast lane

Comment

There's North Texas again. They must have one heckuva recruiting budget down in Denton.

Comment

Played in 16 games, made 14 fg out of 32 attempts, made 2 out of 3 3's made 3 out 8 Ft, 2 steals, and 30 rebounds as a freshman.

Seems like they are looking to Jucos quite a bit for 2-3 years, and probably recruit HS during that time for beyond that.

(Jared Cunningham is a teammate, didn't we recruit him awhile?)

They won the 2006 National Championship for Jucos.

Comment

Yes on Cunningham while he was in Oregon.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Ferguson signs with University of Louisiana-Lafayette. So far this year he is averaging 7 ppg for the 11th ranked UA-Fort Smith Lions. He earlier gave them a verbal, but was said to be wavering after being offered by Baylor and Nebraska.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
              X