Frank Williams Class of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Williams Class of 2010

Raytown Hi's Frank Williams is being hit on by the Shockers, Creighton, Drake, Missouri State, Oregon State and Iowa State. He is a 6-3 SG and is playing this summer for Spiece MoKan.
    In the fast lane

Scout's Eric Bossi predicts Williams will have a breakout July evaluation period. It starts tomorrow.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Scout now has him as a four star.
      In the fast lane

Comment

A new Rival's articles has WSU included in schools offering Williams heading into the evaluation periods. Other schools were Central Michigan, ORU and Murry State. Since then Detroit, Arkansas, Arkansas-Little Rock and Boston College have also offered. Schools with interest that have not offered include K-State, Marquette and Minnesota.

He is just beginning to sort out his recruitment but ORU and Minnesota will probably be getting visits. The Shockers would probably love if he would delay his decision until the Spring but it appears he will decide before the season starts.

Scouts' offer list for Williams also includes WSU but as low interest along with Central Michigan. They have Minnesota, Murry State, ORU and Santa Clara as offering with Medium interest.

Frank is now listed as 6-5 on both sites.
        In the fast lane

Comment

For a 4 star Williams recruitment has been on the light side. It doesn't look like we are interested as he is hearing most from Minnesota, Detroit, Boston College and Oral Roberts.

He had a Minnesota visit planned for this weekend but that is off. In its place is a trip to Detroit.

I thought Williams might be a recruit that we could possibly get if we tried after the Coy thing. Looks like the staff has others or perhaps another in mind.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            For a 4 star Williams recruitment has been on the light side. It doesn't look like we are interested as he is hearing most from Minnesota, Detroit, Boston College and Oral Roberts.

He had a Minnesota visit planned for this weekend but that is off. In its place is a trip to Detroit.

I thought Williams might be a recruit that we could possibly get if we tried after the Coy thing. Looks like the staff has others or perhaps another in mind.
            wonder if he's having troubles academically??
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Williams verbals to Detroit.
              In the fast lane

Comment

I expect that talk of Ray coming there also impacted this decision. Expect another big commitment creating a super class for Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                X