Adam Brown - cancelled visit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Brown - cancelled visit.

Looks like this is who was scheduled to visit the day after Williams signed and completed the class.

I did a little research on him and found:

NTJCAA MVP
    Region V MVP (Same region as NJCAA runner-up Midland)
    2nd-team Juco All-American
    Averaged 18.6 ppg, 44.9% FG, 43.4% 3FG (72 of 166), 84% FT

Looks like he would have been a decent SG. But I like that we got a high school kid with good upside in Demetric.

He didn't sound too bad but I'm much happier with Demetric signing
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

HCGM mentioned yesterday that two of the new frosh would not even turn 18 until later this summer and fall. He said there was hope they would still have some physical growth left in them. I like the fact that we will have them four years over the juco young man.

Comment

Nice find Royal!

I think this kid would have fit in well, but the program is now in "long term building" mode and the 2 new freshmen are a part of the deal.

I love what's going on at 21st and Hillside...this ride's going to be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Nice find Royal!

I think this kid would have fit in well, but the program is now in "long term building" mode and the 2 new freshmen are a part of the deal.

I love what's going on at 21st and Hillside...this ride's going to be a lot of fun.
          I knew they were looking at a JUCO guard, just didn't know which one.
          The bright side to all of this is the program basically 'traded' away two players who would have contributed 3 more years to the program for two players who will bring 8 years to the table.
          Don't get me wrong - AJ & RC's contributions were appreciated. However, in the overall scheme, the talent level was significantly upgraded in one week. 8)
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

In the scheme of things, I Really like the mix of players we have for next Season. It will be quite interesting how the experts rate the Valley in terms of the recruits signed and which teams did the best. Coy and Blair also have been already learning our System and will be real keepers. We will take another solid step forward next Season in the Valley. We will be playing some tough teams with our other games which will be a indication as to how far and how fast we are progressing on a National level. I have to wonder if our BIG Season will be the 2010-2011 Season? Maybe, but this coming Season will be quite intriguing and I can't wait for it to unfold. :poster_toure: :poster_eo: :poster_jt:
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I too really like the talent, however, I don't see any way that we keep our 12 returners after next year. The post players are very upperclassmen heavy (4 juniors) and the guards are very underclassmen heavy (3 frosh 2 sophs). The loaded classes will make it difficult to keep everyone happy.
              Livin the dream

Comment

He signed with Houston yesterday
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X