Max Bielfeldt to Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Bielfeldt to Michigan

The Shockers, Illinois, UNI and Iowa have been evaluating Max Bielfeldt, a 6-7, 225 lb center from Peroria, Ill. He is expected to keep growing.

His dream is to play for Illinois.

In the fast lane

Bielfeldt had a 38 point game for the Peoria Irish at the Showcase in Orlando. Missouri State and Bradley are other interested MVC schools.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Verbals to Michigan.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Is transferring from Michigan and eligible to play next year. Some MVC schools have been in contact. He's been plagued with injuries. Averaged around 5 points a game last year.
        In the fast lane

Comment

It sounds like Bradley and ISUr may both go after him. I know which of those two I'd choose for my last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            It sounds like Bradley and ISUr may both go after him. I know which of those two I'd choose for my last year.
            Red Line Express?

Comment

From an athletic perspective or an academic perspective?
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                From an athletic perspective or an academic perspective?
                Athletic. If you want any hope of getting to the NCAA tournament, there's only one choice.

Comment

@TravisHines21: Iowa State will be in to see Michigan transfer Max Biefeldt, a source tells the Ames Tribune.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    @TravisHines21: Iowa State will be in to see Michigan transfer Max Biefeldt, a source tells the Ames Tribune.
                    The moment Hoiberg hears the word "transfer", an assistant gets on a plane.

Comment

The moment Hoiberg hears the word "transfer", an assistant gets on a plane.
                      They are late to the party this time because Hoiberg was literally unconscious when the word transfer was first uttered.

Comment

Working...
                      X