Chris Otule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Otule

Chris is a 6-10, 245lb center from Richmond (TX), Fort Bend Bush. Class of '08. He only played about 10 minutes a game for his high school team last year. He has grown some and apparently had a good summer. Schools coming in to his school to take a look have been WSU, UConn, Rice, Iowa State, Tulsa, Texas State, Nebraska, Nicholas State, Baylor, West Virginia, Bradley, SMU, Cincinnati, Colorado State, Tulane, Marquette, Florida Atlantic, Boston College and TCU. Kentucky will be in to see him today.

In the fast lane

Quite the array of interested schools.

Comment

This is the same school as PG Nick Okorie that WSU took a look at.

Comment

Outle just took his first visit. It was to Marquette and it will be his last one. He has verballed to them. Outle also considered Baylor and Nebraska.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I see Kentucky was on this same list. Wonder if that might become common place for both Kentucky and WSU to be on the same list?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
            I see Kentucky was on this same list. Wonder if that might become common place for both Kentucky and WSU to be on the same list?
            I'm sure Billy Clyde is still going to recruit Texas hard, so look for them to be in on the better recruits.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
            X