Eladio Espinosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eladio Espinosa

I don't remember any mention of this guy before.

6'7' 210 2008 PF 3 stars from Hargrave Academy lists:

Charlotte, Cincinnati, Fordham, Marshall, South Florida, Tulane, Wichita State, Winthrop.

Interesting list, none the less.

Comment

We haven't been mention as been interested in him before the Scout article of yesterday. Scout reports offers have been made by all those mentioned by calfan with the exception of Cincinnati. He is given three stars by both Scout and Rivals. There have been no recent Rivals' updates on him.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Espinosa played last year at Victory Christian in Charlotte, NC. He is transferring to Hargrave for his senior year. He needs to continue to work on his skill set and in the meantime his athleticism will get him by. He is a PF, alike to SF Arby Butler in that they have potential to develop into outstanding players. Compared to Butler's recruitment, Espinosa picked up more interest in AAU play.

edit- guess I need to change that since Arby is a PF also since he doesn't have an outside shot yet.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Only problem I see here is that we have a plethera of players that height. We need a couple that are bigger, at least in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
            Only problem I see here is that we have a plethera of players that height. We need a couple that are bigger, at least in my mind.
            If you guys are full up on 6'7 guys, caould you please send one our way. We really need to sign a 4... :D

Comment

I think we have 5 guys that are 6'7" or 6'8". Two are SF and two are PF. And then there's Arbry that I'm not sure what position is in his future anymore. One of those guys is a SR and another is a JR. The rest are FR. Having one come in for '08 wouldn't be a bad thing. I agree, that it'd be nice to get a C, but if we have to take another 6'8" post then I'm fine with that.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                If you guys are full up on 6'7 guys, caould you please send one our way. We really need to sign a 4... :D
                Dana could have made a run at Chris Brown! :D

Comment

If you guys are full up on 6'7 guys, could you please send one our way. We really need to sign a 4... :D
                  Sure, we'll send one your way.

In return, all we ask is that you send us a legitimate 5.

Comment

Espinosa was impressed with his visit to Marshall (the university). According to his father, Eladio could verbal to them in the next few days.

The article says we have offered, along with Marshall, Fordam, Charlotte, Winthrop, Tulane and South Florida.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Marshall didn't last long as the favorite. Espinosa has verballed to South Florida.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Calvin Walls.

Comment

Working...
                        X