Dernodo Eiland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dernodo Eiland

Juco Junction also has us in on Dernodo Eiland, a 6-6, 215 WF from Chicago by way of Pratt CC.

He's ranked as the 124th best 09 Juco.

Other schools are NU, UNI, Okla. St., Santa Clara, SMU, TCU and Utah State.

β€œThe rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'”

― Chris Stirewalt

(18) Dernodo Eiland 6-6 Aurora West (Pratt CC) – Eiland was a big potential guy in high school who just needed someone to develop then help sharpen his skill level. The wing forward is averaging 14.7 ppg as a sophomore at Pratt in addition to averaging 6.2 rebounds and shooting 34% from 3, an area that was far from his strong point in high school. Mid major programs are salivating over this future Division I all-conference performer.

Comment

Who

Gee, I thought a dernodo was a prehistoric bird.

:shock:

Comment

He's signed with TCU
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
        X