Logan Thomas To Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Thomas To Virginia Tech

A '09 recruit, Logan Thomas is getting looks from WSU, Wake Forest, Florida State, Virginia Tech and Davidson. He is also a football recruit and already has an offer from Virginia in that sport. 6-6, 215 lbs from Lynchburg, VA. Sounds like a long shot since he wants to stay on the East Coast.
    In the fast lane

Thomas' team was 20-5 this year and his stats were 17.1 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 3.6 apg, 1.7 bpg.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Thomas is sounding more and more like a long shot. He has three more football offers, from Colorado, South Carolina and Oklahoma. He is also talking about the possibility of committing early to a football program.
      In the fast lane

Comment

17 offers in football now for Thomas, the latest is from Notre Dame. No basketball offers are known. I don't think he is going to WSU! No more reports from me on him until he commits unless his basketball recruitment picks up, which is doubtful.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Just about everything I've been reading on him at Rivals has pointed towards football. He sounds to be a serious prospect on the field.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thomas will play football at Virginia Tech.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
            X