No announcement yet.

Montrell McDonald - Committed to Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played his freshman year at GW. Transferred to Cowley, now on his way to TTU.

Comment

thanks that makes a lot more sense now.

Comment

Montrell just visited Arkansas over the weekend and said he's going to continue to sit back and make sure he makes the right decision. Either he's waiting for someone else or he's just making sure he really wants to be at Tech and that Tech really wants him...

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Apparently he's still considering KSU as well.

The saga continues....
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

No use considering K State as they dont have any more scholorships

Comment

If I were him I'd pick Tech or Arkansas over KSU anyway. That last article was from the gopowercat.com and stated that he'd talked to their coaches within the last week.

Regardless, I expect him to end up at one of the other two anyway. I'm gonna guess Arkansas...... But it'll probably be Tech
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If they've still got guys like Luis Colon on scholarship, then they've got scholarships to give.
                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Has committed to Arkansas. Apparently never signed letter with TTU, and now has committed, but not signed with Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                    Has committed to Arkansas. Apparently never signed letter with TTU, and now has committed, but not signed with Arkansas.
                    I'm guessing this fills Daniel Payne's scholarship.

Similar size and game.

Maybe we can still pick up DP, if we can find a way to graduate him from JuCo.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

"I was supposed to go to Wichita State for a visit after Arkansas, but just didn't see that as something I needed to do. Arkansas is the place for me", said McDonald. His LOI with Arkansas arrived Friday.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

I'm not surprised.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                          If I were him I'd pick Tech or Arkansas over KSU anyway.
                          Why is that? We have 10x the basketball tradition that Tech has. They struggled to get fans when they had a hall-of-famer coaching them. We are top 20 attendance no matter what kind of season we are having and play in one of the nicest facilities in the country.

Plus, McDonald will fit perfectly with Pelphrey's style of play. And we lost pretty much our whole team. He'll probably start.

Comment

???? I also said I thought he'd pick Arkansas. I think he could have stepped in a started at any of the three schools but think KSU was the worst possible option considering. I never said Tech was better than Arkansas or the other way around.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              ???? I also said I thought he'd pick Arkansas. I think he could have stepped in a started at any of the three schools but think KSU was the worst possible option considering. I never said Tech was better than Arkansas or the other way around.

Whoops, sorry Sub. I totally read that as "I'd pick Tech over Arkansas or K-State." Guess it was my inferiority complex kicking in. haha.

Comment

That's fine. I went back and made sure I actually typed what I meant and was confused.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X