Preston Purifoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Purifoy

I didn't find his name when I did a search so I am entering his name. He is a 6'5" Junior from Conway Arkansas. He is a 4 star player and about #95 in his class. I'll let others share more info on him.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Rivals has him as the #18 SF.

They also show an offer from Ole Miss. And interest from Auburn, UAB, Mizzou and Wichita State.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Looks like a big-time baller to me.... :good:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Purifoy averaged 10.5 ppg and 5 reb last year. He shot over 60% from field, but only 16% from 3pg ( 6-38 ) .

He is part of the "Triplets", he and two teammates received the nickname after all 3 earned all state as Soph.

His teammate, Kenyon McNeaill, sounds and looks like a Clevin Hannah like PG. I know, I know, enough with PG's, but if they can stroke it....

Kenyon McNeaill is the starting point guard at Conway High School. Led team in scoring as a sophomore.

McNeaill shot 53 percent from the field and 48 percent from 3-point range as a Soph last year, averaging 14 ppg, 6 reb, 4 asst. Shot 9-11 from 3pg during state playoffs last year.

No mention of WSU....yet. Arkansas is only school listed for McNeaill.

Comment

I would think a highly ranked SF would have to have a better shot from 3pt than 16%. Maybe there should be a new position -- the SPF.

Comment

He's picked up an offer from UAB to go along with the one from Ole Miss.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Current offers: Tulsa, Ole Miss, UAB, Drake, North Texas. Arkansas and Missouri taking a look. No mention of WSU.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Signed with UAB
                  “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                  X