Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Txlen
    It is just a hunch, but something tells me that Marshall will not have any trouble finding potential recruits homes in Wichita.
    Especially with the help of GPS or Google Maps.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
      Originally posted by Txlen
      It is just a hunch, but something tells me that Marshall will not have any trouble finding potential recruits homes in Wichita.
      Especially with the help of GPS or Google Maps.
      or use of a fully functional brain

Comment

• Comment

• Another funny little thing that Jamal Walker told me. His first day of practice at St. Louis, Coach Spoon got upset at the team and started cussing up a storm. Jamal said his eyes must have gotten big or just that he had a look of surprise. Spoon looked at him and said "Walker haven't you ever heard a Coach cuss before?"

He didn't answer him, but in biddy his coaches didn't cuss, in junior high his coaches didn't cuss and Steve Eck never cussed.

So, in funny type of way the answer was really no!

Comment

• Perry is at the USA mini-camp in Colorado Springs this weekend. Scout says he was solid during the 1st day's scrimmage.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
              Perry is at the USA mini-camp in Colorado Springs this weekend. Scout says he was solid during the 1st day's scrimmage.
              Is there a ghost of a chance we could get Ellis? 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                Originally posted by tropicalshox
                Perry is at the USA mini-camp in Colorado Springs this weekend. Scout says he was solid during the 1st day's scrimmage.
                Is there a ghost of a chance we could get Ellis? 8)
                Yes, ghost only.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Thats kinda what I thought. I guess its like a lottery ticket, if only!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Perry will be a "Shocker"

Comment

• There's been one or two negative indications posted on the board from people that had some contact with the family. But there's also been a couple of positive ones. The most recent was Perry's mother being impressed by Marshall (and KSU's Martin) showing up for Perry's open gym on opening night of the contact period.

Every year there players that decide to stay close to home so their parents can see all of their home games. In fact Texas Tech just got a 2011 commit for that very reason. In Perry's case, he would probably end up being a home town hero. He and his family knows that and perhaps that will come into play.

Besides being the only school with the home town factor, we will also be the ones that he sees most often. He goes to some of our games, and we will be going to him much more than others.

Marshall will probably have a pretty good cast of players for Perry to play with. With Perry, this year's freshmen and EO the 2012 team would already have a very positive outlook. Certainly good enough for national recognition and several TV appearances.

It appears he is still wide open, so yes, I think there's a chance.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                        There's been one or two negative indications posted on the board from people that had some contact with the family. But there's also been a couple of positive ones. The most recent was Perry's mother being impressed by Marshall (and KSU's Martin) showing up for Perry's open gym on opening night of the contact period.

Every year there players that decide to stay close to home so their parents can see all of their home games. In fact Texas Tech just got a 2011 commit for that very reason. In Perry's case, he would probably end up being a home town hero. He and his family knows that and perhaps that will come into play.

Besides being the only school with the home town factor, we will also be the ones that he sees most often. He goes to some of our games, and we will be going to him much more than others.

Marshall will probably have a pretty good cast of players for Perry to play with. With Perry, this year's freshmen and EO the 2012 team would already have a very positive outlook. Certainly good enough for national recognition and several TV appearances.

It appears he is still wide open, so yes, I think there's a chance.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Yes I'm telling you there is a chance. I don't know about 1 in a million it's better than the scientific fact that there is a chance you could walk through a wall.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Perry will spend MM at Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                              Perry will spend MM at Memphis.
                              Probably because his sister plays at Memphis.
                              "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

• Memphis.....the only two good things I can say about it is the Peabody Hotel and the Rendevous BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X