Karl Madison To Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Madison To Drake

We have interest in 5-9 point guard Karl Madison of Springfield, IL (Canphier HS). Class of 2010. He already is being offered by Missouri State, Northern Iowa, Southern Illinois-Edwardsville and Texas-Arlington. St. Louis and Northwestern are also interested. ESPN calls him a top 150 player. He's athletic, quick, a good scorer who is making the transition to point and a solid defender.
    In the fast lane

Updated list for Madison.

WSU, Northwestern, Miami (Ohio?), OU, Wisconsin, and Tulsa.

Suburbs     Aurora Beacon-News Lake County News Sun Northbrook Star Elgin Courier-News Naperville Sun The Doings – Oak Brook Daily Southtown Post-Tribune Oak Leaves Arlington Heights Post…
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Add UCLA and Vanderbilt and all Valley schools.

In the fast lane

Comment

If he's interested in engineering, I hope he comes here. Otherwise, I hope he gets a chance to appy that talent somewhere he can make hay with what God has given him. I like National Honor Society kids.

Comment

Drake comes on strong in recruiting Madison during the last two weeks. He took a visit to them and gave them a verbal. He had scheduled visits left with Ball State and Northern Iowa.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
          X