Jordan McLelland Class of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan McLelland Class of 2010

Jordan McLelland is a 6-4 SG, class of 2010 at Mountain View HS in Mesa, AZ. He is a fundamentally sound guard with a good shot. His basketball I.Q is high along with his grade point average (4.0).

Schools with interest are WSU, BYU, Utah, Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon State, Kentucky, Portland, Oklahoma, Air Force, Tennessee, Denver and Stanford.
    In the fast lane

All State Honorable Mention last year

Comment

Re: Jordan McLelland Class of 2010

Originally posted by tropicalshox
      Jordan McLelland is a 6-4 SG, class of 2010 at Mountain View HS in Mesa, AZ. He is a fundamentally sound guard with a good shot. His basketball I.Q is high along with his grade point average (4.0).

Schools with interest are WSU, BYU, Utah, Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon State, Kentucky, Portland, Oklahoma, Air Force, Tennessee, Denver and Stanford.
      Just a little competition there.

I surely admire Coach Marshall for his spunk. If you don't have lines in the water, you ain't gonna catch any big fish.

Comment

Re: Jordan McLelland Class of 2010

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
        Originally posted by tropicalshox

Just a little competition there.

I surely admire Coach Marshall for his spunk. If you don't have lines in the water, you ain't gonna catch any big fish.
        He's got a lot of hooks on his trot line. :good:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
        X