Stuart Sullivan Class of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuart Sullivan Class of 2011

Stuart Sullivan is a 6-7 SF, now a teammate of Lane Adams at Red Oak, Oklahoma. He played last year at Pratt, Kansas.

According to Greg Swaim, he is being recruited by several D-1 schools including WSU. Other named schools are Missouri, Air Force, Oklahoma, Tulsa and Central Arkansas.
    In the fast lane

Too bad he isn't still at Pratt. Maybe WSU could have had a better advantage.

Comment

Or perhaps we will get a double with Stuart and Lane. I know, we only have one scholarship.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
        Or perhaps we will get a double with Stuart and Lane. I know, we only have one scholarship.
        These 2 players would be a nice addition, but i would really like to see another center added to the team.

Comment

I don't think we will add another center until 2010.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Add ORU and Oklahoma Christian as interested schools for Sullivan.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Honorable Mention All Class 4a at Pratt as a junior along with Shocker baseball recruit TJ McGreevy.
              Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Think 6'-6 Matt B.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Sullivan went JC at Seminole State College. He appears to be doing great, making a lot of 3s and averaging fairly close to 20 a game.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Sure seems like the Shockers would still be interested. The word last year was the staff became more interested in Sullivan than Lane Adams.

I still remember the video of Adams that showed this 6-7 kid knocking down 3s. His stats looks great for a freshman and it's against good competion. He's got some steals and rebounds also. One senior teammate has already signed a LOI with South Carolina State.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Stuart is at Hutchinson CC this year.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Sullivan currently has an ankle sprain.

Comment

I see Mark Braden and Rico Richardson are also at Hutch. They are loaded!
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Pre-season #4.

Sullivan played in their opener last night and scored 7 on 2-8 shooting from the floor and 2-2 from the line.

Comment

If they are at Hutch they might as well be on the other side of the moon as far as recruiting them to Wichita.

Comment

Working...
                              X