No announcement yet.

J.J. Richardson-Verbals to Pitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gustav does look to be a scary one for the Gulf Coast. I've heard where Gov. Jindal is already preparing evacuations and working with FEMA.

But lets not forget Hanna heading towards the East Coast. Hopefully it detours and heads out to sea.

I hope Richardson doesn't enjoy the football game too much. We could bring him in to watch good looking athletes in tight shorts :good:
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      We could bring him in to watch good looking athletes in tight shorts :good:
      I really hope you're talking about women's volleyball...
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Could an upset help push another recruit to WSU.

Comment

Let's hope so. :D
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
            Could an upset help push another recruit to WSU.
            Gardner Webb and Garrett Stutz revisited? Of course, this is football here, but still -- Bowling Green?

Comment

Richardson's trip to Pittsburgh was delayed a week. Perhaps Wannstedt's crew will do better against Buffalo Saturday. Although there is a former AAU team mate of Richardson at Pitt, I think Oklahoma State, due to distance from home is the team to beat.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Trop - Do you think he'll still make an official visit here now that Hamilton has verballed? I don't see us adding another PF.

Comment

JJ is a Combo Forward. Having solid inside players would give him the ability to play some 3 as well as fill in at the 4 if needed. This will be a selling point. We have big combo guards, now looking at big combo forwards. Seems like coach really likes having flexibility in whom plays where to create match up problems and exploit weaknesses in opposing teams no matter which position they are weak at.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a 3/4 or a 2/3 with the last 'ship.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Out of your 2/3 or 3/4 sub, I think a good 3 is needed the most, but I would like to see us get a 5 to alternate with Stutz under the basket.

As far as the 2/3, Reggie Britton could help out at the 2. He is a pretty good player, better than your normal walkon.

Comment

His Pitt visit went well and Dixon is going to do an in home soon. OSU has cancelled a home visit but Richardson is still supposed to visit this weekend. He's going to SF on the 26th and after that they're not sure. WSU wasn't mentioned in the little blurb.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Perhaps OSU is backing off, but it appears the Shocker-Richardson mutual interest is no longer there due to Hamilton's verbal.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Richardson verbals to Pitt.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X