Trevor Noack-Verbals to Belmont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Noack-Verbals to Belmont

A 6-7 PF from Keller Hi School, Keller, Texas. TexasHoops has him ranked at # 26. Offers from Texas State and Stephen F. Austin (of course). Interest from the Shockers and Tulane. He's a somewhat undersized 4 but is strong bodied and does a good job in the paint. He can play facing the basket and can hit the 3s.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

Furman and American have also offered. His four offers, Miami-Ohio and the Shockers are, "the ones hitting me the hardest."

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/conten...ID=828297right now."
    In the fast lane

Comment

He's picked up offers from Weber St. and Belmont. Says he wants to visit those two and probably SFA and Wichita St. Furman apparently took a transfer and is out of the picture.

Apparently he played some CF for Team Texas.

Texas Hoops Analysis: TREVOR is a strong-bodied paint player who isn't afraid to compete. He can step out and hit the 3 point shot, works hard on the block and has a good understanding of the game.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Verbals to Belmont.
        In the fast lane

Comment

A little off-topic, but my family and some friends drove 8 hours round-trip Sunday to watch a bunch of Belmont grads perform. :)

Comment

Working...
          X