X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a pretty good guess.
    In the fast lane

Comment

K-State remains his only offer to date. But the number of schools interested are growing....Stanford, Gonzaga, Oregon, Miami, West Virginia, UNLV and Georgia Tech. He will wait until his senior year and official visits before making a decision.
      In the fast lane

Comment

is he still interested in WSU?

Comment

Because of his background I wouldn't waste my time.

Comment

Reid

Okay, Boston, you're officially released from any recruiting obligations with respect to Reid.

Comment

May I be released also?
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                May I be released also?
                Not no, but....well you what. What is it the NFL does, make a franchise player out of someone so they can't leave? That's what you are now. The franchise player.

Comment

Reid is on the visiting recruits list for KU's Late Night this evening.

KSU currently is the school pressing him the most at the moment and with his brothers ties to the school, they've drawn the most ink regarding his recruitment. Reid by all accounts seems to be his own man though, so I wouldn't be chalking him up for KSU just yet. I've heard he's open to making his own path and is weighing his options thoroughly.

Comment

Trop

"Franchise player" barely begins to describe Trop's efforts. He's more like those banana republic rulers: "Franchise player for life."

:clap:

We could probably release him from posting between the hours of 1-5 am his local time, though, couldn't we?

Comment

Re: Reid

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                      Okay, Boston, you're officially released from any recruiting obligations with respect to Reid.
                      Good deal. I'll stay on with the Florida recruiting scene over the winter.

Comment

He's a 3 star on scout now

Comment

On the advice of his brother, Josh, Reid will kept his options open until his senior year.

In the fast lane

Comment

Hey Trop, did you see this at the bottom of that article?

Rank: NR SF Montrell McDonald 6-6, 185 Cowley County Community College

Considering: K-State, Kansas, Colorado, Wichita State, Miami, Indiana, Oregon

I couldn't find him mentioned on the recruiting board.

Edit: NM, spelled his name wrong...

Comment

Yes I saw it. Look again in the '08 recruiting summary. I put the links in alphabetical order so we could a name fast.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

I saw this kid play last night. He scored 23 points and had some great passes. He did not play selfish and is really smooth with the ball. He guarded Bryce Simons and held him to 5 points. I was sitting by a Hayden player's father and he told me that Gonzaga has been to Hayden 4 times to talk to the kid. He is a very good player and is projected to be a shooting guard. Not bad for 6'5". He would be an excellent player for the shocks. The local paper said that he has 25 to 390 schools contacting him and he hopes to sign in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X