No announcement yet.

Brandon Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Illinois has offered. His current top schools are WSU, Ole Miss, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois and Marquette.
    In the fast lane

Comment

An athletic 6'9" guy is the 'magic number' for a Power Forward. They are usually in high demand.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
        http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=2&c=667982

Illinois has offered. His current top schools are WSU, Ole Miss, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois and Marquette.
        I almost get all giddy to see WSU listed with those schools, until I realize WSU is better than probably almost all of them (minus Marquette).

Comment

Brandon throwing it down:

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

ESPN.com

doesn't have us on top five schools.

but we have offered
            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

So i guess that means were not in the running in him anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by shocker856
                So i guess that means were not in the running in him anymore?
                I'm not sure any member of this forum is quailified to answer your question. You never know until the fat lady sings... concerning WSU, unfortunately she appears to be warming up her vocal cords. :(
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

well i saw on scout that he no longer has us on his list so

Comment

We are listed with the schools that either have been in for a home visit with Brandon or are scheduled for one. TCU, Louisiana-Lafayette, Arkansas, Marquette, Tulane, Ole Miss Temple, Auburn and WSU are all still in the picutue. Tulane, Marquette and Arkansas might have an edge. It's 50/50 on a Fall or Spring signing.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

I'm interested to find out what his list looks like when he trims it down. Hopefully he does that this weekend. Sounds like they're close to figuring out who's gonna be left...
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Verballed to Arkansas.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Stay up to date with all the Arkansas Razorbacks sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Perhaps shizzle has another source other than Scout or Rivals on Moore, but it is being reported by Scout that Arkansas is his number one choice, but no verbal at this time. He will visit the Hogs on October 12th and has no other visits scheduled. I don't see any new information on Rivals. He will probably be a Hog, but Marquette is his second choice followed by Ole Miss and the Shockers.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                            http://arkansas.scout.com/2/686879.html

Perhaps shizzle has another source other than Scout or Rivals on Moore
                            You could say that...
                            -John Wooden

Comment

As you know recruiting is a serious business on this site so wish you would refrain from playing games with us

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                                As you know recruiting is a serious business on this site so wish you would refrain from playing games with us
                                I don't think he's playing games. It sounds like he has an inside contact but doesn't want to reveal it. Nothing wrong with that. Unless, of course, the info is wrong. At which time we'll string him up by his ankles, tie his hands behind his back and make him listen to the Barney song and Wabash Cannonball until he passes out from one or the other. ;) (j/k about the Wabash Cannonball. That would be cruel.)

Comment

Working...
                                X