Kyle Kuric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Kuric

A 6-4 SG from Evansville Memorial (IN). Class of '08. Averaged 23 ppg and 7 rebounds as a junior. A rivals three star. Has had long standing offers from Butler, Central Michigan, Evansville, Indiana St. and Southern Illinois. Butler, Evansville, and Indiana St have all re-anted their offers since their coaching changes. However, Southern Illinios's recruiting class now appears complete.

Interest in Kuric has soared since the Adidas May Classic and the Indiana Top 100 camp where he was at his best. He is said to have high major offensive weapons and this spring seems to be answering questions about his ability to defend quality shooting guards. Since the Top 100 camp, Wichita St, Alabama, Arizona, Northwestern, Penn St, Purdue and Louisville have all had contact.

In June he is planning to visit Butler, Purdue, St. Loius and from what I've read, Indiana. Perhaps this is Indiana St however, as I haven't heard that Indiana has been involved.

His mother has said that if "high majors" have an interest they better hurry, so it is possible he will be making a decision soon. Sounds like he wants to go to a good basketball school and get playing time. I'm not for sure when in April the Top 100 camp was held so it is a possible that our contact was made by the prior coaching staff.

In the fast lane

From Rivals message board:

Kuric will visit Wisconsin and Louisville next week. Indiana is interested. I guess the big boys payed attention to his mother.
    In the fast lane

Comment

6-4 175 SG. Evansville (IN) Reitz. AAU Evansville Basketball Club. Class of '08.

Apears he has high interest in Purdue and Southern Illinois. SIU has offered.

He also has offers from Xavier, Bradley, Butler, Central Michigan, Evansville and Indiana State.

Geting looks from Wichita State, Indiana, Louisville, Ole Miss, Northwestern, Penn State, Saint Louis, Wisconsin and Illinois State.

His JR stats were 25 points, 2 assists and 6 rebounds per game. He was described as a sharpshooter and hit 46.8% from 3 this season. (37-79)
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Is at the Kentucky Fest. He didn't mention us among interested schools. Several Big 10 schools are looking at him. I think we are a long shot at best.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Xavier pulled thier offer since he didn't immediately except it.

He wants to wait and decide in the fall but is expected to narrow his list in the next few weeks.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Once again, we don't appear to be in the mix for Kuric.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Rivals.com has us number 3 for Kuric.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
                Rivals.com has us number 3 for Kuric.
                I think it has been concluded that the order of those listings does not mean what you are implying.

Some are by alphabetical order. Others grouped by level of interest and whether an offer has been made.

Comment

Actually, I was insinuating that there is probably high interest, they do the list in alphabetical order by interest level.

Comment

We've been dropped from his list on Rivals
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

We haven't been on his radar in sometime. However if you're interested, he now has interest from Louisville and Duke. New offers from Michigan, Ole Miss and St. Louis. He will probably be visiting Louisville, Iandiana, Michigan, St. Louis and Duke.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Throw Duke in and you might as well scratch off all the MVC schools.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                          Throw Duke in and you might as well scratch off all the MVC schools.
                          Southern Illinois is hanging in there. Took an official to SIU.

How brokers charge - hourly, flat fees, or commissions. Compare percentage-based pricing and know average costs by industry. Avoid overpaying with proper research.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

The final two are Southern Illinois and Louisville with Louisville having the edge. Louisville was trying to get him as a walk-on for one year with a scholarship after his freshman year. However, they offered a scholarship to start a couple of weeks ago.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Louisville wins.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X