Aaron Durley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Durley

Remember this kid? He was the man among boys that played on the little league world series team a few years ago. He's now 6'10" and in eighth grade. He's going to Westbury Christian in Houston. It will be interesting to see where he end up playing.

Any relation to J.T.?

Comment

Comment

he's in eighth grade now?

Comment

Does he play Basketball?

Comment

And we all thought Perry was big...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Get him here and give him the Paul Miller treatment. Figure out which sport he will be best at!

Comment

My best friends brothers kid is in 8th grade is 6'10" 280bs and is expected to be much bigger by graduation. Tim Grunhardt trying to get him to transfer to where he coaches football. These kids are getting hugh!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

School

Westbury Christian, of course, is Wendell Preadom's old high school -- which could be a good thing, or it could be a bad thing.

Comment

Aaron is now attending St. Thomas in Houston. He lives with his Grandparents.

Oh yes, he plays basketball. ESPN thinks he needs skill instruction and conditioning but says he could be a monster in the future. He's in the class of 2012. He's good enough right now to be one of the best in his class in Houston. Right in the heart of our recruiting territory.

He is presently 6-9, 271lbs.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

My bunsiness partner is on the St. Thomas board. He says he knows who this kid is and he's supposed to be a "monster" but is still young. He was brought into St. Thomas along with a few other notable players. I can probably keep up with this kid as he develops.

Comment

JT's little first cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigshotmaker
                          JT's little first cousin.
                          If that's correct then Aaron is living with JT's grandparents in Houston.

On Sunday Aaron played in the Back 2 School Bash for freshmen and sophomores in the Houston area. He had 12 points and I believe 11 rebounds.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                          X